Thursday, June 5, 2008

paybacks

Logan, oh Logan. You have so many quirks that make you so funny. You love to run around naked before bath time, smacking your own butt. You love to wear your brother's soccer jersey day after day, even though it comes down to your shins. You love to honk your nose and everyone elses. You love your binky so much that you try to find ways to eat food without taking the binky out of your mouth.


But I must say, this outfit takes the cake.


"I'll be taking these Huggies, and whatever cash you have in the register!".


This will be the one I pull out and show your date before the prom.


"That juice really filled my bladder. I think I will soil the rug."


I'm sure posting these photos violates some sort of good parenting rule, but I couldn't help myself. Sorry Logan. Someday you can crap in my sneaker and pay me back. Oh, I forgot, you already did that!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha...high-larious...

TasteOfApple said...

Such a cute post, Andrew! Loved it...adorable kids...wonderful parents :-)
-Halleh

T8ermom said...

Too cute!!! I love it!