Tuesday, August 4, 2009

cousin time

This past weekend, we hosted a bbq here as a chance to spend time with Grandpa Joe, Grandma Bobbie, Uncle Chris, Aunt Jessica, and Cousins Josh and Maya. We prepared a summer feast and enjoyed margaritas, while the kids splashed in the baby pool and bounced on the trampoline.


There is just simply nothing like watching your children play with your siblings' children. Its enough to make your heart hurt! When I was younger, I certainly never dreamt my brother and I would end up having kids the same age. The kids are done with babyhood and into preschool years now, and it just gets more and more fun. I love that they'll always be in each others lives, and I hope we always live close to each other.

Logan will do whatever Maya tells him to. Immediately. We really need to use this to our advantage and have her demand him to eat some green veggies.


Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of Uncle Chris performing his front flip, or Andrew doing his triple-lindy. Fortunately, no one had to call an ambulance.
Cherry Jello!

Can you share a chair?

No comments: