Tuesday, July 20, 2010

how he rolls

Is it wrong that during Dylan's first day of skateboard camp I sat watching and smiling on the outside but silently praying he didn't break any body parts?  He fell several times and I just held my breath until he got up again.   His first words after falling, "Wow, its much harder than it looks!".  But he kept trying and trying and sweating and trying and by the end of the two hours he was balancing better on his board.  Maybe by Friday we can call Tony Hawk and tell him he has a new sidekick.  Actually, I'll just be happy if by Friday, we haven't made a trip to the ER....





2 comments:

Chris said...

Sweet. Can I come too.

Michelle said...

Bring your skateboard and your painkillers. I'm so glad Dylan is finally learning to use the board you got him!