Monday, March 26, 2012

bro-mama birthdays!

My Mom and brothers' birthdays are close together, and every end of March we have a great excuse to get together for a little family fun time.  Next up, we have Easter and Dylan's birthday...another great excuse!  Lots of people don't get to see their family as often as we do.  I love that we live close enough to all spend time together celebrating these occassions.   My stepsisters live in Maryland, not too far, so we can truly all be to my Mom and Robby's within 45 minutes. 

Between our kids, my brothers, and my stepsisters, there are now 10 cousins/grandkids.   Makes for quite the party when we're all in one place at the same time!   Its always a group effort, but my Mom and Robby always host a great time, and the kids love their time with the cousins!







No comments: