Monday, March 26, 2012

sundays

Dylan has been on a year round swim team this school year, and he practices every Sunday afternoon at a local indoor pool.  Rather than torture ourselves, oops, I mean Logan, we usually conquer and divide. Andrew will take Dylan one Sunday, and I'll stay with Logan.  Then the next week I'll take Dylan and I'll do something with Logan.  Its nice for the boys to each get to spend some time with us alone.

I usually try and trick Logan into a trip to Target or Wegmans to run some errands during our special time. Yesterday was no different, I desperately needed a few groceries.  And sadly, an annual egg hunt event we were supposed to attend with lots of other friends was cancelled due to heavy rain.  But we salvaged the day anyway.  After Wegmans, we stopped at a park so he could run around, and then went to visit our local turtle pond.  No turtles yet, but the geese were out in full force and we had two stale loaves of bread.    And I had one happy boy!



No comments: