Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

Its funny how the holidays evolve as the boys grow. Some things stay the same (coloring eggs and egg hunts and goody filled baskets) and some things change (sleeping in!).  We had a fun filled Easter weekend that started with a Topkick tawkwondo egg hunt, easter egg coloring, and ended with an all day family day at my Mom and Robby's.  There was Easter fishing too, but I didn't get any photos as I was inside cooking and running my mouth!


We tried using beet juice to dye some of the eggs.  It was smelly (according to the boys) and didn't color the eggs as well as the fake stuff, but it was still fun to try.


I love that I bought Logan a jewelry beading kit and he LOVED it, and didn't care one bit that it had a girl on the front of the box!  Dylan got alien Legos.



My Mom makes the best deviled eggs.












No comments: