Wednesday, September 5, 2012

settling in..



We're on week 2 of school.  Today Logan came home with a very sweet note from his teacher, saying today was his best day yet.  He even earned a brand new pack of Magic Markers.   I talked with his teacher yesterday just to touch base, and we're going to work together to find ways to keep him motivated this year and keep it a positive experience.

This was in his backpack from the first day of school.   Dylan, being in 4th grade now, doesn't come home with many sweet hand print poems anymore.  More like hundreds of math worksheets and social studies maps.  So I know I need to treasure these little poems and handprints, they don't come home for very long.

Its very busy as we settle into the fall groove.  Dylan is at his first Webelos meeting of the year as I write this.  Logan is back in taekwondo twice a week.  And I'm busy working on my new venture with my business partner.  Here is our website, if you'd like to check it out.  Very exciting!

http://www.loudounclearmarketing.com/

No comments: