Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012


With two sets of parents on my side to celebrate Christmas, we have a tradition of spending Christmas Eve with my Dad and Stepmom, Christmas morning at our house, and Christmas Day/Evening at my Mom's with my Stepdad and all of my stepsisters and their spouses/kids.   I'm pretty sure that sentence was a serious run-on full of grammatical errors but I'm too tired from all the holiday hub-bub to think of another way to word it.

We hosted  Christmas Eve at our house this year, with my Dad and Stepmom arriving on Sunday the 23rd, and Chris, Jessica and the twins arriving early Christmas Eve afternoon.   Lots and lots of yummy food, drinks and gift opening.  But the biggest gift of all was an unexpected snowfall!  Not a lot but just enough for the kids to have a snowball fight and get their taste of the first snow of this season.

 
My Dad and Stepmom
 
 
My bro and Jess
 
 
Maya cuddled with Dylan..
 
 
 
 
 
 
My two favorite boys, right before bedtime.
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: