Thursday, December 20, 2012

illuminating!

Yesterday was a rare day around these parts lately.  Andrew was home from work early, the boys didn't have much homework, and there was no Odyssey of the Mind, taekwondo or Webelos keeping us busy in the evening.  It wasn't very cold out, either, so we decided to hop in the car and check out a new walk thru holiday lights exhibit at a beautiful park in Vienna called Meadowlark Gardens.

These photos don't do it justice.  Trust me, its spectacular in person! And at the end, they have a giant bonfire where you can make s'mores!

Meadowlark Gardens Winter Walk of Lights turned out to be fantastic.  We all enjoyed it, and I highly recommend it to local friends!

 
 
 
I loved the purple lights the most, it reminded me of the Magic Kingdom at Disney last holiday season.

 
 
 
I don't know...maybe the blue ones were my favorite.  So pretty!
 
 
 
Happy Holidays!

No comments: