Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Football Fest 2008

Yesterday we drove to Maryland to the annual Fall Football Fest in Croom. Its a party held every fall by my dear high school friends (some I've known since elementary school). The party has sure changed in the 8 or 9 years we've been gathering for it. Many of us are married with kids, and we're all older. Its not as much about partying now as it is just catching up and having some laughs while the kids play. We go to this party every year, and I never get any pictures. This year I took just a few, so I thought I'd put them here. It wasn't a super big turnout this year because rain cancelled the party for Saturday and moved it to Sunday. But it was really great to see my old friends.


Thanks for hosting the party again Ronda!


Shannon and Julie with babies Todd and Lukas.


Jay (Julie's husband) and Miss Liza (and Mairin in the background, Julie and Jay's daughter)




Sean and Andrew





Dylan


and Logan


No comments: