Monday, July 20, 2009

20 years later....



I'll still reeling and recovering from my 20th high school reunion, where we partied like it was "1989". The partying part - we still got it. The problem is, recovering takes much, much longer than it used to.

We had a lovely, fun, wild and hilarious time. And there are hundreds of photos on Facebook to prove it. Here are a few of the highlights.

Aerial view of happy hour Friday night...



My great girlfriends Ronda and Sara. We've been friends since 7th grade.



The entire reunion planning committee: Ginger, Marty, Carrie, Greg, me and Bruce. 18 months of planning, umteen conference calls, bazillions of emails all resulted in one heck of a great weekend!

Andrew, I think, had a better time than everyone else at the entire reunion combined.


Ronda, Sara and I bust out some moves from the Thriller video.


My friend Joe, who's in a rock band now up in Jersey.


Jenny, Melissa, Jennifer, Rose and Me




The after party in the hotel bar. Back: Debbie, Hope, Sean, Greg Front: Ronda, Shaney, Ginger, John and Jeff.



The after-after party in Ginger and Jeff's room at the Westin, this is about 3 a.m. with 25 people crammed into the room.

Frederick Douglass High School, Upper Marlboro, Maryland



1 comment:

Average Joe said...

What a great time! :)