Tuesday, January 5, 2010

high school hair

In less than two weeks, we're going to a little high school rendezvous in Maryland.  My Mom is taking the boys for the night and we're going to meet up with some of my old high school friends.  Not everyone can make it, but it will be fun to catch up on old times and spend an evening among adults (even if we all end up acting like kids again).

In honor of that occasion, I present to you my High School Look.  This is my best friend Amy and I in her Pontiac Sunbird in the parking lot before our Senior Banquet.  And those are root beers, I swear.  I was totally ahead of my time with the There's Something About Mary look, don't you think?



2 comments:

MG & BAS said...

So sorry I'm gonna miss this event. I'll be in the Metro area in June, though. Would love to see you all.

Michelle said...

You'll be missed, my friend. Truly! It was so great seeing you in July. Do tell me of your travel plans to be here this summer and we'll get together.