Monday, March 28, 2011

Blue Claws Banner

Logan had his second t-ball practice this past weekend, and he's really head over heels about it.  He's the youngest kid on his team, but throwing and hitting just as well as the bigger 5 year old boys.   I'm so excited to see his progress over the season!

As I mentioned before, Andrew and I signed up to make the team banner for little league opening day, coming up April 9th.   All the teams participate in a big parade through our community, and there's a whole afternoon of kid games and general chaos. 

My incredibly talented and creative husband jumped right on this banner project and ran with it.  I had nothing at all to do with it.   He gets an idea and I've just learned to stay out of his way so he can make it happen.   And the end result is always impressive!  Check out of team banner:



Pretty darn cool, right?  I think the kids will be really excited when they see it in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

JerseyBaby said...

This is SO excellent!