Sunday, April 10, 2011

spEGGtactular!

A great afternoon with great friends at the now annual family egg hunt our good friends at Tatertown organize.  Last year was the first year, and it was great.  This year was even better!

I'm much too tired to go into tons of description so I'll let the pictures tell the story.   Food, fun, friends, games, music, sunshine, mimosas and lots of laughs.  Such a great day.   We're so lucky to have such fun friends!




When Pin the Carrot on the Bunny goes bad. 



Easter bonnet contest.


egg races, Logan's egg went SPLAT!


Daddy egg races


egg hunt!


I love the cherry trees, they make me hungry for cotton candy





Peeps on a String.  They have to eat it with no hands!



What a great weekend!  Logan is currently passed out, face down on the couch.  I'm not far behind him.

No comments: