Friday, November 14, 2008

attention local moms

I'm always on the look out for fun family activities. As a family, we like to stay busy and there are so many excursion choices each week. I also plan activities for my local MOMS Club and have to come up with lots of inexpensive and fun kid activites every month. I recently came across this local blog and she does an awesome job gathering information on local events (which can sometimes be pretty overwhelming) and paring it down to a reasonable list. The events she lists are all over Northern Virginia. She lists them by location, and even has a current list of all events Santa-related for these weeks leading up to the holidays. I'll be on her blog often to get ideas and thought I'd share with you all! Thanks SuperNova Mom!

2 comments:

T8ermom said...

I like the new background color! And the super cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thanks so much for the kind words! Feel free to send suggestion on local events or general improvements my way!