Saturday, November 1, 2008

twick tweet


It was a spooktacular trick or treat night, and we have the gigantic bowls of candy to prove it.
As you can see, Dylan took the duty of being a Jedi very seriously. The Force of Impending Candy was upon him.
I took the boys around house to house, and Andrew handed out about 20 lbs of candy.
Dylan soon grew tired of carrying his loot, so I carried it for him. I told Logan I’d carry his too, but he wouldn’t let me touch it. You could read his mind, “Woman, you can't be serious. This is the best day of my life, I have a giant sack of candy and NO ONE is coming near it!”.
Logan even mustered up a ‘twick tweet’ at each door and ‘tank’ (thank you). People would tell him "oooh my, aren't you a cute fuzzy little bear?!" and he would eagerly reply "yes yes yes" (translation, "whatever mister, just keep forking over those candy bars. I am particularly fond of Kit Kats and Twix. Don't forget some Tootsie Pops too.").
When we got back to the house, Logan started rolling around in the yard in his bear suit in a sugar-induced frenzy, and Dylan got down to business sorting thru his stash.





I hope everyone had a fun night, and the sugar hangovers aren't too bad today.

1 comment:

T8ermom said...

Did you actually get TWIX? We got exactly ZERO TWIX. Drats. :(