Monday, November 10, 2008

will it blend?

Its a busy week ahead with just regular life stuff. And I have taken no photos since Halloween. So in leiu of an update on us and what we did this past weekend, I thought I'd share one of my very favorite websites. I forget how I even found this site, but I love it. Hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I visit.

They take random things and see if they can blend them in the BlendTec Blender. The guy who does the blending just cracks me up.

Be sure to check out "Man Cave", "Glow Sticks", and "2 Dancing Princesses".

When I first saw this sight, I thought it was a joke. But they are totally, for real, trying to sell these blenders. And I really think I just might have to add this to my Christmas list this year! Imagine the cocktail possibilities....

No comments: