Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yo Gabba Grabs Ya



I know I've ragged on this show before, but I have to say, lately I've been reconsidering.

First, the show features some pretty cool guest stars. My boys love this segment with Tony Hawk. They also regularly feature old rapper Biz Markie (remember that great 80's song/video "Just a Friend?", with "Biz's Beat of the Day" and he teaches kids how to beat box. Logan especially loves to imitate the beats and get his groove on. They also have some really cool bands on there with catchy tunes.

Plus, it comes on each day at 4:30 on Noggin (prime dinner making time), and captures both of my boys full attention for 30 minutes. Dylan can really shake his booty in that 30 minutes too.

Plus, DJ Lance is a little sexy, don't you think?




Sorry if I didn't give you a fair chance, Gabba. I guess I just didn't understand your genius.

No comments: