Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ebbs and flows

I've been avoiding blogging this week, because sometimes you just don't know what to say.  Because writing about laughing with my kids, or a recipe or a TV show, or those stupid Silly Bandz that are all the rage at elementary schools right now driving the teachers batty, seems so trivial compared to what a close friend is going through.  Sometimes, there just aren't enough words to even scrape the surface of the sorrow you feel for a friend.

So to my beautiful friend who is having a hard time this week.  I'm so sorry.  You will find the strength to get through all of this and you will see the sun again soon.  I love you.

And to my Tatertown friend, who is adding another member to her family tomorrow, good luck and we can't wait to meet your new little tatertot soon.

No comments: