Tuesday, April 8, 2008

recipe for a headache

Recipe yield: serves one.
  • 1 load of urine soaked clothing
  • 15 minutes of grocery store parking lot tantrum
  • 1 dash of calling mommy 'stupid'
  • 20 minutes of sitting in rush hour traffic with two kids well past their regular dinner time
  • one small hit from angry, hungry toddler
  • a small apology from almost five year old for earlier tantrum
  • a squirt of jalapeno juice in my eye trying to rush to make dinner
  • more jalapeno juice under my fingernail burning no matter how many times I wash my hands

Stir all ingredients together vigorously and top with endless drizzly cold days.

Maybe tomorrow will be more of a peach.

2 comments:

Da Doo Run Run said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Love you Michelle!

Sarah said...

Yeah...nothing good ever comes from the 4-6 p.m. timeframe, I have surmised.