Tuesday, June 16, 2009

mamma mia

Just barely keeping my head above water these past couple of weeks. If I wrote down my to-do list, it would look something like this:

1. Clean this disgusting house. This is always the first thing to fall to the bottom of my list when my list gets too long. I have succumbed to 'fake cleaning' my house. Run the vacuum twice a week, wipe down toilets and sinks with Clorox wipes, sweep up dog hair from floor. Have kids pick up toys. That's about as good as it gets.

2. End of year party for Dylan's class. Buy all food for party on Thursday and bring it to school. End of year gifts for Dylan and Logan's teachers. His last day of school is Friday.

3. Andrew's birthday is Thursday and I'm getting a surprise gift for him (shhhhhhh). Go buy surprise gift today.

4. Make Father's Day cards for all Grandpa's and get them in the mail today.

5. Wrap Josh and Maya's 3rd birthday gifts.

6. Write some scripts and emails for work, and make some work calls.

7. Continue potty training Logan (still not getting it, but we're trying a sticker chart now too. He's hit or miss, no pun intended).

8. Finish collecting all photos for high school reunion this week, save them to thumb drive and mail to person coordinating slideshow for reunion next month.

Two things will be going off my list soon - the reunion will be over next month. We've been planning it for 15 months, and having calls every month to coordinate details. I'm also turning over my MOMS Club activities position to another club member. I've been coordinating our activities calendar and doing weekly RSVP emails for the club for over a year. That position will end at the end of this month.

Coming soon - birthday wishes to Andrew on Thursday, photos from our days at the pool, photos from Dylan's end of the year school party, photos from Josh and Maya's 3rd birthday party this coming Saturday.

No comments: