Monday, June 22, 2009

No Rain

What did we ever do without Facebook? I guess I joined about a year ago and since then I've reunited with so many old friends - friends from all parts and stages of my life, past jobs, and everyone in between. Its been a fantastic way to find high school friends for planning our reunion next month, I've been able to reconnect with friends and see photos of their families and find out how their lives are. I'm not really one for doing all those ridiculous quizzes though. I don't think anyone really cares What My Care Bear Name would be, or What is My Dog's Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Today my friend Brian from high school/college posted this photo and I'm still laughing out loud.


My great friend Liza and I decided to dress up as the Bee Girl from the Blind Melon video for "No Rain". We got up early Halloween morning, drove to the fabric and craft store, bought all our supplies and worked on these costumes all day. We were heading to some party, I don't even remember where. All I remember is once we arrived, everyone formed a circle around us and made us do the Bee Girl dance.

1 comment:

T8ermom said...

Priceless! Dylan and Logan will be so proud someday. :)