Monday, November 23, 2009

one little Indian boy

I dropped Logan at preschool this morning with a fresh pumpkin pie he and Dylan helped me bake yesterday for his class Thanksgiving feast today.

But little did I know when I returned to pick him up, I'd be picking up Chief Little Feather.


And then I checked out his backpack, and saw the little tribe has been busy making a whole cornucopia of Thanksgiving crafts. Looks like they've been very busy these past couple of weeks!


This just totally cracks me up. He told me he's reading a "map" to show him "where to go in the water".

However, I like to envision this picture morphing into full animation, and he's doing a little Pilgrim breakdance job while rapping... "In fourteen hundred ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. He had three ships and left from Spain, He sailed through sunshine, wind and rain. Yo. Peace out."

No comments: