Sunday, November 29, 2009

turkey for me and turkey for you

Well, another Turkey Day weekend has come and gone and no one overdosed on tryptophan. Although its safe to say we won't be eating a lot of poultry this week at our house.

As usual, my Mom and Robby outdid themselves with a cornucopia of deliciousness with the rest of us contributing a few sides and desserts. Here she is with her long time friend Betty in the kitchen...

Betty made a scrumptious green bean casserole - you know the one I'm talking about - and get a load of this gigantic sack-o-onions. I told Betty I was putting it on the blog, I just couldn't believe the hugeness.


Our plates runneth over with tasty kibbles.....


....and sweet morsels of goodness.

And the kids, when asked what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving, replied "our family and friends."

Amen to that.

No comments: