Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Logan's gift

Logan's precious Christmas preschool program was this morning.  All month, his backpack has come home empty as they've been working hard on secret projects, gifts and songs, all to be unveiled today. 

My camera isn't great, and I had to do the best I could from where I was sitting.  He's 2nd row from the top, all the way at the end, red vest and white turtleneck.


They sang a whole list of songs, each one sweeter than the one before.  I adore his school and the work the staff puts into every program.  The kids learned hand motions for every song, and stood proudly singing their hearts out.


Logan loves to sing Jingle Bells. 

After the performance, each class hosted a party and the kids presented their parents with adorable homemade gifts.  These are the moments you live for as a parent.  His class had a special performance back in the classroom and every child had a line to say about the Symbols of Christmas.



Logan's line was "The Three Wise Men gave Jesus special gifts."  Forgive me, I shot this video portrait thinking I could flip it later but no can do...  Just think of him as laying down. 







You're my special gift, buddy. So proud of you.

No comments: