Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas Day started out rough for me.  I was feeling so terrible with the flu, and forced myself out of bed early to shower and tried convince myself I felt better.  The boys slept in until 8 am, I was surprised but it was nice to have that extra time to guzzle more Dayquil.  Once we all made it downstairs, the magic began.






In the early afternoon, we followed our tradition of  heading over to my Mom's to meet up with my stepsisters and brother and their families. 

Here are my handsome guys in the car, ready to go.





Mom and Robby with the boys.


Logan and Maya


Grandpa Robby


My SIL Jessica, and Maya


Logan and Cousin Asijah



Andrew, my brother Chris, my stepsisters husband Jay


Captain Rob!


The Christmas Feast


A wonderful Christmas.  We're so lucky, and so thankful.

No comments: