Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, the list


Give more hugs.

Turn 40 with a smile on my face surrounded by people I love.

Take our first family trip to Disney World in November.

Get more pedicures.

Read more books for fun. I started this already, tackling The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks during my bronchitis ordeal. Awesome, interesting, intriguing and so well written (hard to believe it’s the author’s first book).  Along those lines, go to the library more often.

Try dim sum and pho.  I've never had either.

Utilize our gym membership much more often.  As a result, fit better into my jeans.

Plant more flowers.

Not sweep the floor everyday.  This will be tough for me.

Buy more earrings.  Sassy ones.

Make red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting, from scratch.

Part time, from home job?

Go to the city more often with the kids.

Laugh lots.

No comments: