Saturday, January 15, 2011

orange belt!

This morning, Logan tested for and received his orange belt in taekwondo. I think going to taekwondo is just about his most favorite activity these days, other than playing with his friends. I often wonder why it resonates so much with him. He definitely loves being so physical and active. He loves being able to yell, and I think he loves the power he feels.  He takes it very seriously, and he loves his instructor.  We've never missed a single class.

We love what it teaches...discipline, focus, self respect and respect for others, and staying active.  He'll be starting t-ball this coming spring, and that will be his first time on a team.  Taekwondo is definitely more about self focus, and its been really great for him.

I asked him why he loves it so much, and he said, “I don’t know Mommy… I just love doing Kung Fu.”. So there you have it.

Way to go, Logan!






Don't mess with me!

1 comment:

T8ermom said...

OMG--how awesome his he? I love the photo with his instructor. So serious. Congrats, Logan!