Thursday, July 3, 2008

the pig whisperer


We have a new friend at our house. The other day, I took the kids to World Market with me to return some blinds, and Logan spied this pig. I let him play with it while I shopped, and when it was time to go, he wouldn't part with it. I ended up getting it for him, his second birthday is in a few days anyway. Plus, its really cute. He and the pig have been inseparable ever since.

Last night before bed, he grabbed it and toddled over to me, held up the pig by his head, and started whispering in his ear. It was total mumbo jumbo, who knows what he was saying. But I started laughing and that's all Logan needed. I was now his audience and he had a show to put on. So he repeatedly held the pig by the head, whispering "sphhhspzzzsphhwwsph" in its ear. I didn't know he knew the mechanics of telling a secret, but he definitely had some things to tell the pig.

No comments: