Sunday, July 20, 2008

to be a kid again...

When I was a kid, the only water entertainment was either running through the sprinkler, or splashing in a tiny plastic Scooby Doo pool. Sometimes, at my grandparents, we'd rig up the sprinkler over the clothesline so it would rain down into the pool, and that was as good as it got. I don't even think they had water parks or water slides back then. And I know as sure as I'm sitting here, they did not have this:

Our friends had a great birthday bbq party last night, and we arrived to find this fantastical inflatable super fun fun bounce water slide-a-rama. And, if you look closely, you'll notice Dylan is the one totally airborne at the top of the slide. Just looking at this photo makes me yearn for a chiropractor. And to be five again.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh man, that looks like a blastorama for sure. You should've gotten on board as you said...damn the consequences... oh,and you could always call Ronda!!