Friday, April 24, 2009

step right up...


At our local burrito place, they a have a wheel you can spin to win prizes - a free taco, a brownie... I feel like we need a wheel at our house that I can spin each morning to tell me what mood Logan will be in that day. Demanding something different every five seconds! Sweet and lovable! Nothing will make me happy today! I will be a good listener! I promise not to torture my brother every five seconds! If you look at me wrong, I'm going to throw myself on the floor and scream bloody murder for at least 45 minutes! Full of hugs!

Well, after a good nights' sleep last night, and making sure he ate a healthy breakfast, our Little Jekyll and Hyde man has made a turnaround so far today. His speech class was cancelled this morning, and its a gorgeous day. So after we waved goodbye to Dylan getting on the bus, we were off to the park for some quality time together. We packed a lunch, and joined the other bazillion people at our fabulous local playground for some good stick finding and ladder climbing. And other than a little skinned knee along the way, he was super sweet giving me lots of "kissy poos" and "gig hugs".



I hope the clicker on the spinning the wheel will land on something good again tomorrow morning. Dylan has soccer early, and then we're all heading to a Keys baseball game for the day!

No comments: