Wednesday, April 22, 2009

yummy bunny



While perusing the aisles at Target today, these caught my eye. And I thought, why not? I've been doing pretty good with this whole healthy eating thing so far. Plus they're low in cholesterol, they have probiotics, and heck, they even have 3 grams of fiber. Not many desserts can make that claim. Now, 8 grams of fat isn't exactly 'diet' material, but as a special splurge at the end of a long day in the mommyhood, a girl deserves a little somethin' something' now and then, right?

So of course, I had to taste test one this afternoon in order to be able to share my opinion. Now, I'm a sucker for white chocolate, and even though this is really yogurt, you could have fooled me. And the rasberry frozen yogurt is so creamy and delicious. These also come in a double strawberry flavor, we'll have to try those next (twist my arm). In a nutshell - YUM. And 8 in a box for $3.99. Not bad. Not bad at all.

No comments: