Monday, May 11, 2009

weekend bliss

We had a lovely, busy weekend and Mother Nature really came through with some excellent weather finally.
On Saturday, we attended Aunt Jessica's grad school graduation party at my Mom's. Got to see lots of old friends, and visit with family and of course eat a ton of great food. Almost all of my brother's friends now have babies of their own and there were cute, sweet babies all over the place. Dylan and Cousin Josh enjoyed playing some doctor on the screen porch (Josh was sporting his Elton John sunglasses):

Dylan and Logan played in the yard:


And serving some tea to Grandpa Robby:



Sadly I didn't get a single picture of the Grad Girl herself (sorry Jess, but its always about the kids anyway, right??).


Mother's Day yesterday was heaven on a stick. We spent our entire day in our yard gardening, weeding, mowing and playing with the kids. Logan wore himself out midafternoon and passed out on our screen porch, and I read half of a book. Heaven!



Andrew made me a spectacular meal, of which I savored every bite. Then we made s'mores over the firepit with the boys. A perfect day.

No comments: