Tuesday, December 1, 2009

a few of my favorite things..

This weekend, I loaded up the Advent calendar drawers with abundant sweets. As a kid, is there anything more thrilling than the countdown to the glorious gifts of Christmas morning? To quote Ralphie, "We plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice."



This advent calendar is new to us, I usually just got the kids the cardboard ones from Wegman's with a little chocolate piece behind each door. This year, we're going full gangbusters with both versions.


Next up, one of my favorite Christmas tree ornaments - Stoned Santa. Just look at those eyes. He's been hitting the ganja, I know I saw a hookah in the sleigh and a bag of Funyuns. You could blind fold him with dental floss. Smoke it up, Santa, ho-ho-ho!


No comments: