Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interview with Dylan, age 5 3/4

It seems there are hundred's of meme's going around on Facebook these days. This is one of the cuter ones I've seen lately, and I've decided to post it here instead.

1.What is something mom always says to you?
D: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
D: That I listen to you.

3. What makes mom sad?
D: Not listening to you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
D: Being silly

5. What was your mom like as a child?
D: I don’t know, probably little or something.

6. How old is your mom?
D: Ummmm, I don’t know. Because you don't even tell me.

7. How tall is your mom?
D: I don’t know. 100 years?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
D: Watch me play Wii.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
D: I don’t know, watch TV?

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
D: Seeing persons that are good at playing Wii.

11. What is your mom really good at?
D: Playing Mario Cart. (Which is SO not true, I suck!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
D: fixing cars (true!)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
D: Hmmmmm, you take care of us? And clean the floor.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
D: hmmmmm, healthy things?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
D: You playing Wii with me. You should play Lego Star Wars, you could be one of the girls.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
D: I don’t know, but if I were a cartoon I’d be Darth Maul.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
D: we play games, and Wii

18. How are you and your mom the same?
D: we’re in the same family

19. How are you and your mom different?
D: You’re a girl, I’m a boy. That makes us unique.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
D: Because I listen to you tell me that.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
D: at the pool? And the lake house? Even though there is no Wii there, it’s still one of my favorite places.

Can you tell he's a little obsessed with the Wii? Lordie.

1 comment: