Tuesday, March 18, 2008

all quacked up

Logan just did this to our family room five minutes ago. I need a margarita. In an IV. Can someone help a sister out?


Today at Costco while trying to wrestle the kids and groceries into the car, I exclaimed "Oy Vey!" and Dylan asked me why I was speaking Spanish.

Also, twice in the past two days, Dylan has misbehaved and blamed it on Tom. Tom is Dylan's imaginary friend who came to live with us when Dylan was three. Tom has a flock of ducks (29 of them to be exact), and they all go everywhere we go. If Tom keeps doing bad things, he and his feathered friends are going to get evicted very soon.

PS - We're pretty sure Logan just said "Obama".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog. It is always entertaining and gives me a good laugh. Takes me back to the days when you and Chris were little and all the adventures we had. So much fun! Love you guys! Mom (aka - Michelle's and Chris's Mom)

Sarah said...

hahaha...Obama...

Julie said...

What a riot!!!