Friday, March 14, 2008

embarassing moment #724

We're at music class this past Monday at the library, everyone is quietly sitting and waiting for a song to begin. Dylan randomly looks back at me and asks "Mommy, why are your teeth yellow?". Nice!

Guess its time to invest in some Crest White Strips. Anyone have any experience with which of those products work best?

PS - I got my child a dog toy today at Wegman's. Yes, I did. Logan is obsessed with balls, and he became fixated on this plush dog toy soccer ball when I was loading dog food into the cart. It was keeping him occupied and let me finish my shopping. I tried to put it back but it was too late, he had claimed it. He slept with it at nap today. A dog toy. Yep. That's some good parenting right there! Dylan went thru a phase when he was two where he slept with (unlit) candles and chapstick, so I guess a dog toy isn't all that bad.

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Oh God I had forgotten about the candles and Chap Stick! Too hilarious. Soon Logan and Bella will be duking it out for that toy.