Sunday, March 2, 2008

Its about time...

...I joined the masses in trying to find a way to document our life as a family. I've thought about it for so long, but felt like I'd always have to go back and start at the beginning of our story. And of course that felt completely overwhelming. But if you are reading this, you are probably a friend or family member that already knows our story. So I'm starting as of right now, this very moment and moving forward. Let's admit it - between filling sippy cups, changing diapers, preschool drop off and picking up messes, its just very hard to find time to scrapbook and capture the lives and everyday goings ons of our children. I hope to post photos, share stories, and use this place as something we can share with our families, and something we can share with the boys as they grow older. I'm sure I'll find with this blog, as with a lot of things in life, the hardest part is just getting it started...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Welcome to the blogging club! I am so excited to be able to keep up with you on a regular basis. I think the blog is an awesome way to vent, dream, rehash, whatever. It just feels good to have that outlet. You may find that once a day is too much to keep up. I for one struggle to do it twice a week, and it often ends up being just once! At any rate i am thrilled!!!