Monday, March 17, 2008

CNN seemed a little gay today.

Andrew again... Since 9/11, I frequently check CNN many times a day, almost obsessively. Today’s Headline list had a slightly gay bent. And I mean that with no disrespect as I vehemently express that I am 10% gay. So with the tools I had at my disposal, I rearranged one of the headlines.



Can you spot the fake headline? It’s funny that with most of the real headers you could easily transition each story together with the segue “in a related story…”

OK so maybe its 15% now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be "man meat..."

I had no idea you were so gay. Why are you keeping your good fashion advice and cattiness from us?

Julie said...

Do you watch Project Runway too?? If so, add another 5% :-) Love you Andrew! Great blog, you guys!